Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cheeseburger in Caseville

Jeremy and I drove up to Caseville yesterday to visit his parents (for his father's birthday). The annual Cheeseburger in Caseville celebration was in full swing, so we walked around town and listened to various performers. Later in the afternoon, we took the dingey out to the swimming area to watch the annual cardboard box boat race. What a hilarious little event! Jeremy wants to "build" one for next year. I am all for it.

I also would like to start participating in the Red Bull Flugtag. I am trying to convince Jeremy to fly us down to Austin, Texas, to check out the event next weekend. He will most likely have to work. Perhaps I should just go alone. I would hop a flight back and get ready for my teacher workweek immediately following.

This week, I plan to set up my classroom and create my first quarter's worth of assignments. I may hang out with a couple of friends (perhaps a girls' night out!!!). I will get my bike fixed, get my cuckoo clock fixed, and get my entire townhouse organized. I have a new system in mind for storage. It will make life so much easier!
I also need to visit several halls and find out how much this wedding is going to cost.

No comments: