Sunday, August 26, 2007

TC

Jeremy and I visited Traverse City, Old Mission Point, Leland, Northport, and Suttons Bay yesterday. I cannot remember the last time I walked so much in one day.

It was a great place to go to get away, even for such a short time. The weather was absolutely beautiful! We dipped our feet in the water, checked out several places, and watched a sailboat race. We viewed a few houses, but we both know it will be quite some time until we can move up there permanently.

I just hope that once I get my bike back and Jeremy gets his tuned up, we will spend a weekend or two this fall riding from TC to Old Mission or Suttons Bay and back. We maintained our calorie-counting consumption process, which actually worked very well on the road. I don't know how we let this thing get out of hand.

The drive home last night was okay, too. I was exhausted from not sleeping the night before and walking all day, but I was able to steer us home with Jeremy falling into intermittent naps.

No comments: