Monday, August 13, 2007

The Hills

I went for my interview today. It went well. I hope I am asked back for a second interview. Now, I just have to be patient. That is not my strong suit. I drove around Rochester Hills for a while prior to my interview. I can't believe how many houses are on the market there. I cannot afford them, but it's nice to dream.

Updated my FAFSA forms today - I wasn't going to take out loans for grad school, but if I do get the job, I won't be full time. The position is .8 and I need to make sure I have enough money to cover everything. I just hate the idea of adding to my education debt. The payoff will be worth it. I can maintain my teaching license, continue to work, and make a hell of a lot more money.

Jeremy and I are going to Frankenmuth tomorrow. I am all for getting out of the area for a day.

No comments: