Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Frankenmuth and Birch Run

I had so much fun today. Mostly, Jeremy and I walked. And walked. And walked.

I bought a few German items for my classroom, and a LOT of new clothing and shoes. I bought nine pairs of shoes and sandals! The GAP Outlet store had a 90% off sale, and I was able to get 30 and 40 dollar items for a few bucks each. What a great deal! I may post some pictures of my new shoes and my trip to Frankenmuth on MySpace - I just have to find my USB cord. Then, everyone will be able to see my life from the past four or five months. I spent more money at Nautica, but the pants and jacket look great! It's rare for me to find clothing that truly fits me properly. Maybe that means I need to change me.

I need a personal trainer and a personal chef. The trainer would have to be the drill sergeant type who is not afraid to see me red-faced and dripping with sweat, while the chef would have to be able to force-feed me and keep me from eating anything not "on the list". Perhaps I could make this a reality if I win the lottery tonight.

Jeremy and I may fly somewhere tomorrow. The problem we are facing is that there seems to be no room on the returning flights. Maybe we just need to go to a less popular place.

No comments: