Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I feel invincible!!!!!!!!!

I checked the status of my passport - I should have it by the 3rd of September. Apparently, calling did help! And this means that I will be able to hop a flight to Germany during Oktoberfest in Munich!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I just need to find a flight and some time. I would not feel guilty about taking a couple of personal days this coming month.

I just pulled together a large number of boxes to take to my classroom. I am so excited about school starting up again. I think Jessy has really motivated the twelfth grade teachers well.

One of my professors wants to have class at her house instead of the university classroom. I am pleased about this. The English department at Western also did things like this.

Now, I NEED to get to sleep. I have to be up by 5:30. And I think I might be able to sleep through the night tonight.

No comments: